Food products and processors tirelessly work on improving our food: it needs to be tastier, healthier, fresher, and also have a longer shelf life. This demands faster, more efficient, and more sustainable processes with minimal waste. Innovations and increasingly smarter machinery and devices are essential. But also, consider quality assurance, food safety, hygiene, and process optimization.
The Food Tech Event is the trade fair where you discover the latest techniques, innovations, and technological developments for food production and processing.
Over two days, you will be fully updated on six current themes. You'll meet around 100 specialists on the trade show floor with solutions focused on food and beverage for your production or processing environment. All these themes fall under the same slogan: "Technology nourishes the future of the food industry."
- Machine construction, device construction, and technology for production and processing lines.
- Food safety and hygiene in production environments.
- Future Food Factory: digitization and automation.
- Quality management and control.
- Energy management and savings in the production environment.
- Lifelong Learning: knowledge retention and sharing, retraining, development, and addressing shortages.